Throughout the whole company, we are committed to giving consistent satisfaction and strive to develop and sustain relationships with our customers, recognising the role we play in the development of their business.
As you would expect from a leading UK masterbatch manufacturer, Rapid Colour Services Ltd are ISO 9001:2015 registered. In addition to this, the demands of certain market sectors have led us to adopt Glass Breakage and Hygiene policies within our manufacturing facility.
To meet the exacting standards our customers have come to expect we have developed unique test equipment, procedures and test methods to accurately determine the specific quality parameters their individual applications demand.
To achieve this we will:
- Ensure that our customer’s requirements are clearly understood and recorded
- Make sure we have the resources, both in terms of trained staff and processing equipment to meet our customer’s requirements
- Identify and correct any non-conformances so as not to inconvenience our customers or disadvantage the Company
- Have concern for the environment and the community
- Strive to achieve continued improvement by exploring preventative actions, monitoring customer satisfaction and accurately assessing our performance
- Ensure we provide a “best-fit” for each individual customer and eliminate failures